Room and Facilities
The farmhouse is situated in Mudakuzha (near Kuruppampady, on the way to Munnar on Alwaye - Munnar road before Kothamangalam), a beautiful village in Ernakulam District, Kerala.
The farmhouse boasts a one acre plot of lush green lawn flanked by eye-catching flowering plants. Coconut trees, nutmeg, rubber, organically grown banana plants, papayas, and pineapple bushes surround the farmhouse, providing an ambience of pristine beauty.
- Spacious, airy rooms with fans and beds which have quality covers and blankets. Bathrooms are western style. Toiletries are provided.
- Wooden ceilinged old villa with cool and clean rooms.
- Rooftop area where yoga lessons take place and a great spot for private meditation.
- One acre of green space around the farmhouse to enjoy.
- Three meals provided per day, all freshly cooked by Priya who is a cook of great expertise and experience, with a sensitive understanding of the tastes and preferences of international guests.
- Tea, coffee, juices, snacks, and pure drinking water
- Laundry service available (extra charge)
- We can organize tour packages
- The location is home to a variety of birds. Between 20 and 40 varieties are seen at all times. This is a bonus for the amateur birdwatcher.
Yogalife Homestay is a government approved homestay, with a Diamond House classification from by the Kerala Department of Tourism.
Find out more about our yoga retreat and facilities by getting in touch today.
View more >
Yoga Life Homestay at Mudakuzha, a beautiful village in Ernakulam District, Kerala.
Click here to see what’s happening at YogaLife Homestay.